Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello!

So I finally decided to start my own blog. I've kinda been wanting to do one for a looooonggg time now. And maybe no one will read it except me, but that's okay. Basically I'm just getting stuff out of my system anyway. :)

The title is Musical Musings because at this point I figure most of the entries will be about (Christian) songs, but I may occasionally veer from that general guideline and discuss other biblical topics every now and then. Who knows? Maybe this will be like one of the many writing projects I started and had grand ideas for but gave up on after only a couple of weeks.

The main thing is that all that I write (or do) be glorifying to God my Savior, so if I say anything iffy when it comes to that, go ahead and call me out on it right away.

Peace out! :)

In Christ,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment